Senior Supervisor - Customer Service, UTC Aerospace Systems, Kidde Fire Protection Systems (FPS)
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today's more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft - our systems make modern flight possible. And by "make it possible," we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 150 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
Kidde Fire Protection Systems (FPS) Systems is currently seeking a Senior Supervisor of Customer Service for the Wilson location. Kidde FPS is a global organization of close to 900 employees with offices in the UK, Australia, France and Germany and headquartered in Wilson, North Carolina, USA. We design, manufacture and service fire protection systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
Senior Supervisor, Customer Service responsibilities include leading the team to efficient order entry, problem resolution, response to customer request and overall day to day customer relationships; ensures review and input for demand accuracy; monitor and align customer requirement to business goals; and provides demand input to business and drive forecasting processes, and includes but is not limited to:
- Lead and develop a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
- Work with integrated CSR and Demand/Analytic teams to meet and achieve common goals
- Provide work direction and employee development
- Lead team to meet customer scorecard goals
- Lead cross-functional teams to resolve delivery, quality, and other program issues
- Ensure demand accuracy to meet contractual lead-time requirements
- Monitor and report financial goal progress
- Lead team to communicate customer requirements and desires to our internal organization
- Coordinate with internal groups for responses to customer questions and concerns
- Responsible for the reconciliation of teams' encumbered overdue accounts receivable
- Order Entry and management including reps and certifications
- Apply and remove any sales "holds" as appropriate to coordinate ship sets
- On-time delivery status and reporting
- Demand Management and forecasting
- Ensure quality flows down at the beginning of the order to ensure conformity process is correct prior to shipment of product
- Customer portal management for multiple customers
- Oversight of obsolescence flow down to customers
- Facilitate and lead weekly customer communication efforts
- Ensure customer expedites are worked through internal processes
- Processing engineering requests
Qualification: - At least 3 years of experience in contracts administration, customer service or similar business related field
- Experience with FAR, ITAR and US Government contracting preferred
- Experience in proposal preparation, purchase order administration and contracts correspondence required.
- Personal Computer Skills preferably with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access) and e-mail.
- SAP experience preferred
- Must have strong communications skills
Education: - BA/BS degree with 3+ years of experience required
- MA/MS degree with 2+ years of experience preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems