Job Location: United States : New York : New York
Global Procurement at MetLife will be rolling out a Vendor Management Solution (VMS) tool to manage all non-employees on a global scale with 10-20+ countries in scope over the next 3 years where applicable. Implementation will consist of various channels, stakeholders, 3rd party providers, and internal/external systems
- Assist with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies for the contingent labor category globally. Support the Global Project Manager for various issue tracking and daily updates.
- Identify sourcing opportunities in the contingent labor space through data analysis, industry market intelligence and working relationships with stakeholders
- Determine needs of regional partners to provide for development of statements of work, local country addendums to support program rollout in various regions
- Assist with the configuration and design of Vendor Management System (VMS) in order to support process improvements and program expansion on a global scale in relation to Contingent Labor
- Liaise with Managed Service Provider (MSP), Vendor Management Solution (VMS), Employee Relations, Legal, and Finance on various contingent labor escalations or initiatives
- Ensure contracts and Statements of Work (SOW’s) include appropriate vendor performance requirements, key performance measures, vendor reporting requirements, and service level requirements.
- Partner with Legal and stakeholders to develop and negotiate contracts specific to assigned categories and in various regions. Plan actions to obtain cost reductions and process improvements through sourcing events and vendor management.
- 1-3 years strategically and independently leading multiple large project implementations. Experience and aptitude in developing and implementing sourcing strategies relating to contingent labor.
- Experience ensuring and documenting due diligence on sourcing events
- Experience and working knowledge of contracts and ability to work effectively with Legal in contract creation
- Project management and cross-functional team leadership, including experience in establishing and managing project schedules for sourcing events
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to analyze data, create macros, pivot tables and v-lookups
- Contingent Staffing experience a preferred
- Reporting expertise (SQL, Access, Business Objects) preferred
- MSP and VMS experience in implementing global solutions a plus
- Strategic Sourcing Consulting experience a plus
- HR Operations or HRIS experience a plus
- Skilled in use of E-Procurement and VMS tools such as Ariba, SAP, Beeline, and/or Fieldglass and or similar tool preferred
CFO - EI Commodity Services_15169
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 47883