The primary focus of the Senior Supply Chain Analyst is to enable National Product Supply Group's (NPSG) mission of supporting all Regional Producing Bottlers (RPBs) by maximizing System production efficiencies and market opportunities to strengthen the competiveness of the Coca-Cola System in the United States. NPSG's mission is fulfilled through governance of: (1) Network optimization of plant to distribution center sourcing for concentrate, coldfill products (2) Strategic capital investment and divestment planning; and (3) New product / packaging innovation planning.
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst supports the NPSG mission through creation of supply chain simulation and optimization models which are used for developing operational strategies at a local and national level. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst engages on multiple projects simultaneously and works closely with cross-functional team members to develop, recommend, and financially justify supply chain strategies. In addition, the Senior Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for projects aligned with a commercialization business platform and represents Innovation Planning in various CCNA Common Innovation Framework Process meetings. Primary Responsibilities: Develop Product Supply Assessments in support of both CCNA and RPB Commercialization Processes
- Gather and analyze supply chain data such as forecasts, freight costs, manufacturing costs, capital requirements, and production capacity in order to develop supply chain models
- Utilize JDA Supply Chain Strategist to determine optimal plant to distribution center sourcing plans for new products and packages
- Leverage insights from optimization results and cross-functional teams to assess capability, capacity, and costs to support the launch of new products and packages
- Run scenario / sensitivity analyses in order to understand implications of input variability
- Create value chains and IRR models, perform cash flow analysis, and develop business cases for capital investment justification
- Support Product Supply Assessments for governed coldfill projects as well as non-governed hotfill/chilled projects.
Lead Innovation Planning projects through established validation processes with key stakeholders
- Lead project validation discussions with cross-functional teams to review modeling and financial assumptions and outputs associated with each business case
- Create necessary supporting documents such as RPB specific sourcing files to enable effective project validation discussions with RPBs and CCNA stakeholders (utilizing Tableau, JDA, Excel, PPT)
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback in revised recommendations as needed in order to finalize business case and gain stakeholder alignment
Create and conduct presentations for NPSG and RPB senior management regarding the recommendation of various studies and projects, including driving alignment for proposed recommendation
- Present project based findings and recommendations to NPSG Board and Forum members, Senior Leadership within RPB's / CCNA, Regional Bottler Personnel, and CCNA Brand and Commercial Leadership
- Track and report progress for implemented projects and workstreams
- Provide workstream and process updates to NPSG Board as needed
Support continuous improvement initiatives/projects for Innovation Planning
- Independently identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Update and maintain tools used for modeling and project assessments. This includes support of bi-annual National Sourcing Model refresh, input automation tool, finance / ERA tools, and various access databases
- Conduct Product Supply Post Launch Reviews as needed to assess performance of new initiatives (DNNSI, COGS, Volume, and Capital at Minimum)
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in the areas of Engineering, Finance, Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics
- 2 to 5 years work in experience in the areas of Finance, Distribution Network Analysis, Manufacturing, Production Network Optimization, Transportation, Demand Planning, or other areas related to Supply Chain
- Deep understanding of network optimization and end-to-end supply chain knowledge
- Ability to communicate results of complex projects with minimal oversight from management team
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and draw conclusions from large data sets
- Attention to detail
- Work effectively with others in a cross-functional environment to achieve results and gain alignment
- Strong preference to work in a highly collaborative, team-based culture
- Must be adaptable and able to handle multiple and varied tasks within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- Collaborate with System, Customers, and Other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the business
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission, demonstrate passion for the business, and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support other's development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top