Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Supply Chain Planning Manager to support the BWI franchise located in Irvine, CA.
Biosense Webster, Inc., is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems. Biosense Webster, Inc., combines leading-edge technology with a tradition of quality and responsiveness while partnering with the physician to optimize patient outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Drive supply chain activities for assigned product portfolio including demand planning, new product launch planning, inventory planning, and supply network planning.
• Responsible for attaining and driving improvements to Key Performance Indicators, including forecast accuracy (MAPE, bias), inventory (gross/net dollars, DOS), Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB), and customer service (LIFR)
• Lead/facilitate the US Demand Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process with regional marketing and commercial finance in order to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities
• Lead the global service review meeting with commercial and supply chain partners to communicate service risks and actions.
• Responsible for setting and achieving annual US inventory business plan ($ and DOS), setting safety stock levels, managing inventory tracking processes and reconciliation (i.e. actual vs. plan), and identifying/implementing inventory reduction opportunities.
• Own the global, long-term demand and supply chain strategy for one or multiple key product portfolios, partnering with Global Strategic Marketing and New Product Management to develop demand scenarios and strategies. Collaborate with Manufacturing and/or External Operations on corresponding supply scenarios and strategies. Communicate and escalate concerns to management to ensure an appropriate supply chain strategy is developed.
• Create and utilize in-depth analytical tools to support issue resolution, decision making, and execution oversight
• Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, External Operations, NPI, R&D, and Quality
• Support and influence business planning and financial planning processes and leverage lean concepts and Six Sigma tools to develop and effectively implement advanced supply chain solutions, processes, and systems improvements
• Prepare related presentations for senior management with minimal coaching as required
• Provide thought leadership and direction to peers through training and coaching
• Provide leadership to a team of supply chain planning analysts by recruiting, training, mentoring, and rewarding for high levels of company contribution.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations). A Masters degree or MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years in supply chain, operations, finance, and/or marketing is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in demand, inventory, supply network planning, supply planning and/or materials management is required.
• Experience in scenario planning is strongly preferred.
• People management experience is required.
• Proven track record of challenging the “status-quo”, visualizing potential opportunities and implementing actions to build value.
• Proven analytical/quantitative skills are required.
• Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (Analyst, Manager, Director, Vice President) of the organization is required.
• Must demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities.
• APICS certification is preferred.
• Understanding of end-to-end supply chain interactions and interdependencies.
• Strong understanding of planning system functionality, planning parameters, net requirement inputs, and integration into supply chain processes.
• MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is required. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of MRP concepts.
• Manugistics, JDE, SAP, Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency experience is strongly preferred.
• High proficiency and advanced understanding in Microsoft Excel is required.
• May require up to 10% travel.Primary Location
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.