Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Supply Planning Manager based in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Senior Supply Planning Manager will:
• Lead a wide range of functions including inventory management, sales and operations planning, long term capacity planning and identifies and implements process improvements.
• Develop strategic plans to guide portfolio reliability and ensure continued service improvement for long term performance.
• Be responsible for leading a complex portfolio of products, including products with high levels of promotional volumes, a diverse set of external manufacturing sites and alternate customer channels, and/or a high degree of demand seasonality.
• Develop a team of Supply Chain planners and Business Leads to accurately forecast demand and ensure supply planning for the full SAP horizon.
• Balance inventory and supply planning while maintaining targeted customer service levels.
• Provide appropriate metrics and reporting data to monitor performance of inventory management, capacity, and customer service.
• Lead special projects related to product launches, line extensions, and various supply chain initiatives.
• Develop strong customer relationships within the region with key business stakeholders and play a key role in driving success in product execution and delivery.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of ERP based planning processes, and will be accountable for demonstrated use of ERP and production planning to improve department efficiency.
• Maintain employee development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for their staff and will work with other managers to continually develop organization design improvements for the department.
• Be an active leader and participant to ensure execution of regional initiatives as it pertains to the recruitment, development and retention of talent in the region (e.g., selection, performance management, succession planning, development planning, retention planning, etc.).
• Develop a communication strategy across the internal and external sites that have bulk transfers or dual sourced codes in order to streamline and improve overall planning processes.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with a focus in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field. An MBA is highly preferred.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of experience with prior managerial rotation of at least two (2) years; ideally a minimum of two years in SC Planning.
• SAP/ERP software and APICS preferred.
• Experience in the following areas is preferred: plant operations, purchasing, distribution or customer service.
• Prior S&OP exposure is preferred.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
• Proven ability to lead people, organizations and cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated measurable results in executing strategic and tactical plans to meet goals and objectives.
• This position is located in Fort Washington, PA and may require up to 10% of domestic travel, including occasional travel o Puerto Rico.Primary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.