Bronto Software is seeking a full-time Support Associate to join our Client Services team and provide marketing, product and technical support to our growing list of clients. Do you love technology, software, solving problems and helping others? In this role, you will use your excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to help clients in using and understanding all aspects of the Bronto application. If you have the technical aptitude, a helpful attitude and self-motivation required to become a Bronto application expert, we would love to hear from you.
In this opportunity you will:
- Act as the voice of Bronto's customers to the broader Bronto team
- Drive customer satisfaction and retention through amazing customer service
- Provide application support, troubleshooting and customer education via Bronto's three support channels
- Collaborate on and support Client Services team projects as needed to support growth of Bronto.
- Accurately document customer interactions in tracking system and follow defined Client Services processes and workflows
- Work independently with minimal supervision, self motivated
- 4 year college degree, highly preferred, technical focus a plus
- 4 technical support or help desk experience
- Professional, top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS, preferred
- Experience working directly with customers
- Friendly and energetic personality
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment, through Chat, Email and Phone
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with technology and web-based applications
- Ability to work an 11am to 8pm shift for a week, once a quarter
- Ability to be on-call after hours for 24x7 emergency support at one week per 2 months, and some holidays is expected.
- Familiar with API's, JSON and web services
- Graphic and web design skills
- Experience with technical integrations or API troubleshooting a plus
- Email marketing experience
- Email Service Provider Help Desk experience desired but not required
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means). Able to work with general guidance from senior support engineers and management and, in some areas, may work independently. Solutions often take time to develop through research, collaboration or problem replication.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. One year prior working experience with Oracle products (or at least two years related experience without Oracle products) and technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR functional degree technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience and professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.