Visa is looking for C# ASP.NET developers to help them develop the Authorize.Net applications. As a software engineer in payment technology team you will help lead, design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA. You will start out learning our systems from the ground up, helping to develop secure solutions to current problems. You will be working on a live production environment and will get excellent ecommerce experience that will help you throughout your career. Job Description
We expect our engineers to do much more than just writing code:
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business
- Partner closely with teams to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our merchants
- Architect the next generation of Payment Services and Authorize.net Applications by leveraging newer technologies.
- Lead efforts to architect, design, build, iterate and manage our set of applications supporting various aspects of our global transaction processing systems
- Comfortable in leading meeting and discussions with non-technical teams
- Finding the best and most creative solution to many different types of problems
- Write optimized and quality code.
- Masters in Computer Science or related field, or
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years of experience
Nice to have:
- C#,.NET 4.5 (ASP.Net, WCF, WF, ADO.Net, Asmx, WebAPI), Visual Studio 2015
- SQL Server 2008/2014, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures
- Unit Testing
- Designing and Developing Web Applications using Web-Services with understanding of commonly used design patterns
- Driven and self-motivated. Work creatively to solve challenging problems
- Willingness to work with different technologies
Additional Information Most important qualities for the candidate are :
- RDBMS database design, optimization and performance and/or No-SQL
- Strong experience profiling and correcting memory usage and threading issues, and optimizing code for performance
- Web services standards and related technologies (XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, WS*), Web Security, Asp.Net Web security infrastructure
- Familiarity with Github
- Experience with Agile methodologies/SCRUM
- Excellent written and communication skills and leadership potential
- Leadership : Leading solutions and working with teams to achieve it.
- Curiosity : A desire to seek clarity of requirements and why tasks are done a certain way
- Creativity : The ability to take a list of needs and insights and come up with other innovative ideas.
- Enthusiasm : A passion to understand people and deliver better products and services to them
- Strategic focus : Skill to understand big picture and stay focused on task to achieve goals
- Attention to detail : The capability to perform any research systematically and accurately
- Strong work ethic : The innate drive to do work extremely well
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.