Software Engineering Job Number:
As a Senior Software Engineer you will help design, enhance and build solutions for customers in an agile, fast-paced environment. You will be working with colleagues across the company, who will help support and challenge you every day. Designing code, writing code, unit testing code, reviewing code and frequent check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA. You will see your code going to production in just a few days and used by strategic accounts worldwide. If this sounds exciting, we would love to chat and tell you more about our work culture, solutions and opportunities. Responsibilities:
- Participate as a key member of agile, scrum teams
- Use technologies including J2EE, JS, REST, NoSQL and more
- Leverage newer technologies and develop solutions to build the next generation of payment solutions
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills along with a team player focus
- Solid foundation in requirements scoping, data structures, algorithms, instrumenting and performance benchmarking, problem solving and complexity analysis
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of software development experience in Java/J2EE
- 2+ years of hands experience in database technologies like MySQL/Oracle, NoSQL and/or MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience with scalable web services
- 2+ years of experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and object-oriented designed (OOD)
- 2+ years of experience building and delivering complex solutions for customers
- 2+ years of experience with Linux, SQL, JS, Groovy, Perl, AngularJS, etc.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience delivering enterprise, commercial solutions for customers
- Experience with high-volume and high-availability transactional ecosystems and big data solutions
- Knowledge of systems engineering lifecycle (SELC) best practices, software development methodologies (Agile, RUP) and DevOps practices
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.