Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Sr. System Integrator
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
This role will be part of our Contact Center Strategy team and will support the technical design and implementation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems with a focus on delivering efficient, reliable, resilient, scalable, and high performing solutions. The resource is accountable for partnering with business partners and various technical teams (internal and 3rd party technical teams) in identifying options, driving reviews and detailed analysis, developing solutions and providing technical direction to meet ever changing business needs. The focus for this role is supporting our Contact Center solutions, to become a world class contact with an exceptional customer experience.
- Supports complex troubleshooting efforts that cross multiple platforms and technical disciplines
- Supports team to address business needs and deliver technical solutions
- Implements standard patterns and solutions to increase design and implementation efficiency
- Actively solicit, analyze, and negotiate customer requirements
- Assimilate information and requirements from a variety of sources into one comprehensive view
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal IT, third party vendors, and business partners
- Ability to learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes / systems
- Ability to translate requirements into technical specs for core IT teams to figure out how we are going to reach a solution
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Focus on reuse, scalability, resilience and performance of the solution
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with teams to find creative solutions
- Educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters and Product Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Bachelor's Degree in fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
- At least 1 years of experience in Agile Development Methodology
- At least 2 years of experience translating requirements into technical solutions.
- Master's Degree in fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
- 1+ years of experience with common network protocols, system admin and application development
- 3+ years Agile Development Methodology
- 1+ years Telephony experience
- 1+ year experience in Call Center environment best practices
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into products
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.