Preserve, improve and support with critical company systems to ensure an operational and efficient infrastructure at all times. This position is a salaried position and reports directly to the Manager of Information Systems.
Essential Job Functions
• Ensure ideal uptime of all critical company organizations.
• Guarantee that appropriate backups and redundancy procedures are in place, oversee troubleshooting, archiving, disaster recovery and deliver expert support when needed.
• Keep network security.
• Continue Active Directory.
• Uphold documentation of support and technical issues and solutions.
• Work as part of a project team to coordinate system upgrades and improvements and determine project scope and boundaries.
• Assist users with system issues as needed.
• Assist in emerging methods for assimilating different systems so they work properly together.
• Backing the rest of the IT staff with other issues as needed.
Certifies that company assets are maintained responsibly
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.