Top 3 Skills:
Exchange 2013 or 2016 4+ years of experience managing enterprise environment.
Active Directory- manage active directory in enterprise environment.
Powershell- Must be able to write and deploy scripts.
Senior Systems Administrator
- Manage large and complex on premise Microsoft Exchange 2013 environment for 4500 active users
- Manage Active Directory deployment with 4500+ users and 4000+ computers
- Administer Group Policy in the environment to ensure security, stability and usability
- Establish and follow system monitoring policies and procedures to ensure minimal end user service interruption
- Establish and follow system patching policies and procedures to ensure a robust security posture
- Evaluate, implement and maintain a large number of end user applications ensuring that systems are highly available, stable and secure
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive service catalog to document all systems in the environment
- Support large VMWare environment with 8-10 cluster members and 350+ virtual machines
- Participation in on-call rotation which equates to being available 24x7 for an average of one week per month
Required Experience (4+ years):
- Exchange 2010-2013 on premise administration in a large environment (1000+ users)
- Active Directory 2008+ administration in a large environment
- Administration of core Microsoft infrastructure components (DHCP, DNS)
- Windows patch management tools and techniques
- Development and execution of PowerShell scripts to automate IT tasks and processes
- System monitoring of a large environment (Orion, SCOM, etc)
- System patching in a large environment (SCCM, WSUS, etc)
- Basic networking (VLANs, subnetting, high availability NIC configuration)
Desired Experience (1+ years):
- Application level hardware load balancers
- SAN administration (Hitachi, NetApp, Brocade SAN)
- Internal PKI administration
- SQL Server administration
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.