XtremIO develops a new class of storage solution based on groundbreaking innovation in primary storage design. Leveraging Solid State Drive (SSD) technology, we re-architect storage to deliver unprecedented value in performance, economics, operations, and data management efficiencies, addressing major pain points in high growth Enterprise IT markets.
Pre-Sales / XtremIO Team
The XtremIO Business is looking for a people-focused technical sales leader who provides technical direction and business guidance to the regional sales team. As a Sr. Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for regional revenue goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day account-level activities.
The successful candidate must be a highly technical professional possessing in-depth knowledge of the storage industry and virtualization who should be able to demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise on storage products, distributed architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the SAN product space.
• Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
• Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
• Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.
• Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
• Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management. Understands EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign.
• Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
• Makes technical and sales presentations to technical staff and top management.
Applicable markets: Enterprise, Commercial, Partner, Specialist/Practice
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Works with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to EMC solutions, and train the account team.
Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into EMC's engineering and marketing organizations.
Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
Leads technical sales calls
Configures and documents EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
Presents and markets the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and EMC management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· 5-10+ yrs of enterprise sales engineering management experience, be a self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
Deep expertise in VMWare or knowledge of next generation storage architectures: SAN, NAS or iSCSI.
· Knowledge of distributed computing, virtual memory subsystem and scale-out storage architecture is a plus.
· Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic initiatives.
· A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
Sales, Engineering - Other
212 - VFLASH
US - Alabama - Birmingham, US - Louisiana - New Orleans, US - Mississippi - Jackson