Eaton is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our North American HR Services team. This role can be based at our Raleigh NC, Moon Township PA, or Beachwood OH facility. This will be a customer facing individual contributor role responsible for outlining and executing the recruiting strategy for positions across North America. Acting as a recruiting consultant and partner, the person will identify, recruit, and screen potential candidates and manage the associated process through offer to acceptance.
Essential Functions :
- Manage an average requisition load of 30-35+ professional level positions in a fast paced environment; requisition load may exceed this average during peak recruiting seasons
- Manage talent acquisition process beginning from search kick off through offer acceptance and partner with HR Services onboarding to support the pre-employment screening process to support a positive candidate and customer hiring experience
- Influence co-workers and customers without direct authority in a matrix environment
- Understand the business, including products and services of the client organization, in order to speak with authority and attract key talent
- Utilize technology to identify new candidates, build relationships, and maintain a talented pool of candidates for selection purposes
- Enforce and provide guidance on OFCCP policies, procedures and best practices to internal customers
- Identify, recruit and screen potential candidates utilizing recruitment technologies and resources to identify new candidates, build relationships, and maintain a talented pool of candidates for selection
- Develop recruiting plans specific to each unique requisition that exemplifies a depth of understanding of the client's hiring needs, both internal and external
- Establish priorities, manage deadlines, and exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients
- Understand the business (including the product and services of the client organization) in order to speak with authority and attract key talent
- Responsible for sourcing and identifying external talent that aligns with Eaton's leadership attributes
- Responsible for consulting the hiring manager on market availability, market trends, roadblocks and potential solutions to overcome those roadblocks
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in human resources or a professional recruiting / staffing role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. Qualified candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of the posted locations.
- Experience working with OFCCP hiring policies and guidelines
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a corporate staffing position
- Experience in a HR role supporting a client organization(s) preferred
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to drive results, even under adverse circumstances
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft applications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.