In January 2016, MetLife announced a plan to pursue the separation of a substantial portion of its U.S. Retail segment. Once separated, the new business will be called Brighthouse Financial.Brighthouse Financial will serve customers the way they want, need and deserve. It will focus on eliminating the complexity, confusion and cost that can get in the way of many Americans who are seeking financial security. We will bring products to the market that add value to our customers' lives, and will be guided by a common set of values that focus on the customer and drive accountability. Brighthouse Financial is seeking high-performing team members who are passionate about the company's mission. We are laser-focused on adding value to our customers and minimizing complexity in every decision and action. We are building high performing teams who set the bar high and hold each other accountable.
A candidate has been identifiedJob Location:
United States : North Carolina : Charlotte Role Value Proposition:
The Talent Management Consultant is a new position being created in preparation for the separation of the U.S. Retail business. This position will be part of the talent management team responsible for setting and executing the talent strategy for Brighthouse Financial. The ideal candidate will have a broad and versatile background and be able to support work across all aspects of the function, including talent and succession planning, performance management, employee engagement, and learning & development. Key Responsibilities:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Support execution of talent management processes, including performance management, talent and succession planning
- Develop and maintain relevant process documentation, including timelines, communication plans, templates and other supporting tools and resources
- Support employee engagement efforts and measurement strategy
- Develop and/or manage feedback tools and processes (e.g., 360)
- Support learning & development initiatives and activities as needed
- Undergraduate degree required; Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related discipline preferred
- 7+ years relevant experience in human resources
- Prior process and/or project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and ability to use/understand key metrics and measures
- Must be able to adapt to playing several different roles
Americas - Retail Number of Openings
1At MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers."
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 36861