Sr. Tax Specialist
In today's fast-paced, highly segmented financial services arena, it’s all about having expertise in specialized disciplines. Do you have knowledge where it really counts in tax? If so, it’s time you consider joining a fast-paced, collaborative environment that appreciates and rewards your experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Tax Specialist—Federal Accounting and Reporting:
• Significant participation in the Federal tax return and provision processes, including calculating book/tax differences, preparing various reconciliations and analyses, and utilizing OneSource software to complete various processes and prepare tax return forms and attachments
• Calculation of quarterly estimated payments and annual extensions
• Timely and effectively research of Federal tax matters
• Participating in special Federal tax compliance and planning projects as needed
• Assisting in the preparation of state income and franchise tax returns in numerous jurisdictions including unitary, combined and separate entities
• Occasional travel
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.