Sr Technical Project Manager
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As a Sr Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the cross-functional, cross-P&L and global teams to deliver several programs in parallel compliantly and quickly. You will coordinate across all functions the activation of our large set of GE Healthcare Analytics Applications.
Our analytics platform and set of products leverage healthcare data produced by GE and non-GE system to drive operational, financial and clinical outcomes for our customers. you may work directly with the platform engineering teams and/or work with teams across GE businesses to create and release new applications. You will partner closely with engineering on product requirements and design, evangelize the product with customers, commercial teams, and other connected GE teams.
The Sr Technical Project Manager is responsible for driving New Product Introduction (NPI) execution, leading cross-functional integration throughout the software development lifecycle from release planning through commercial readiness, anomaly management, and design changes. You will work with the platform core team as well as application teams that extend across GE businesses.
In this role, you will:
• Lead the software development lifecycle, adapting the design history file scope to meet the needs of each release
• Lead a cross-functional core team to ensure engineering, security, quality, regulatory, manufacturing, service, sourcing, supplier quality, and marketing readiness for each release
• Be a key influencer in a fast-paced, incredibly exciting market, with the opportunity to drive rapid, exponential growth
• Create and implement a lean NPI process to support the large volume of releases between platforms and applications
• Manage product structures and catalogue and maintenance of those structure
• Drive market assessments and product portfolio orders and revenue growth
• Own cross functional/cross modality org readiness
• Collaborate with the product managers, marketing managers, and services leads on pricing, promotions, and end of life notifications
• Responsible for wing to wing org readiness to enable seamless and successful go to market experience both for customers and internal teams
• Adapt design history file scope for each release per component classification and impact
• Track and mitigate program risks to deliver program releases on time with high quality
• Ensure adherence to the Quality Management System and lead audit readiness
• Work across GE business segments to lead application teams through commercialization
• Align NPI and Design Change application releases to New Service Inception (NSI) cycle
• Continuously evaluate and adapt processes as needed for continuous improvement
• Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Product Management, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Product Development, Program Management or a related field including workflow experience with similar products
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with skills.
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA.
Program Management Expertise:
• Demonstrated ability to build lasting cross-functional relationships, including strong influential and communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding/experience with the NPI cycle
• As part of the Analytics Product Management team, you will be accountable for achieving goals related to Revenue, CM Rate and Market Share for the Horizontal Analytics Services Business
• Makes suggestions to course correct.
• Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives
• Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands, and technical risks.
• Strong ability to track and prioritize parallel releases
• Strong commitment to Quality Management System compliance
• Pushes for continuous improvement
Locations: United States; California; San Ramon
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.