Sr. Technician Representative What you will do
Executes highest level of complexity service tasks or services the full breadth of electronic product lines and electronic systems. Identifies and resolves complex troubleshooting issues. Provides expert guidance to technicians of all levels. Likely to operate in one or more of the following industries: Heavy Industrial (power, marine, mining, oil and gas, forestry), Large hospitals and correctional facilities, Large scale transportation facilities, Large scale manufacturing facilities, large office/residential complexes. What we look for Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in fire alarm system programming.
- Troubleshooting, installation, and service of network fire alarm systems experience required.
- Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 50lbs.
- R equired to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet.
- Some type of factory certification required.
- Strong communication skills
- Focus on customer satisfaction/customer service
- Strong emphasis on safety
Who we are
- Texas State Fire Alarm License preferred.
- NICET Level II preferred.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.