About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Sr. Technology Specialist
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
This position will act as a hybrid role to support the physical space as well as the equipment, software and application of these elements to achieve the goals and successful metrics of Coca-Cola Studios as well as the User Experience and Digital Services teams within the Coca-Cola headquarters. It partners with internal stakeholders such as Video Production and Design departments within the space, Global Workplace Strategies and Operations, Facilities, as well as numerous external vendors to ensure the appropriate updating of technology and how it can be leveraged within the Coca-Cola Studios space.
This position has three primary work streams. 1. Technical support and maintenance provided to the User Experience and Digital Services team as well any and all associates and contractors who use the Coca-Cola Studios space and corresponding locations to achieve client deliverables. 2. To act as a subject matter expert on trends for future equipment and software purchases to be leveraged by the Coca-Cola Studios associates and contractors. This would include procurement, installation, maintenance and vendor/manufacturer relationships. And 3. To act in the direction of the Director of Creative Strategy to comprehensively investigate the technical processes and procedures to expand Coca-Cola Studios on an international scale.
The candidate must have experience in video production technology, the installation and technical support of video/broadcast technology and audio/visual technology, minor facilities management, the understanding of inventory management along with proven success in bringing a solutions oriented attitude to the workplace. Project and operational management experience is a plus.
This position requires a high degree of flexibility and the ability to work occasional nights and weekends in order to address high-priority and emergency issues. This position does allow the ability to work from home on occasion. Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing technical expertise to ensure existing User Experience and Digital Services equipment and Coca-Cola Studios equipment operates at an efficient and effective level.
- Serve as a point of contact for technical issue resolution amongst User Experience and Digital Services and Coca-Cola Studios associates and contractors.
- Provide escalation support to troubleshoot complex technical issues for equipment and software alike.
- Manage inventory of equipment and software utilized within/ for the benefit of the Coca-Cola Studios space and the User Experience and Digital Services team.
- Refine the inventory management process to determine asset allocation, life cycle management of equipment and software and the licenses used herein.
- Act as the technical lead in accordance to the expansion strategy of the Coca-Cola Studios space on a global scale.
- Work with Coca-Cola studios management to create the growth strategy and review with outside departments to provide technical requirements that would facilitate a similar, if not better, user experience within the production and design environment.
- Serve as a primary resource to investigate current technologies to use within/ and for the benefit of the Coca-Cola Studios space.
- Research trends within video production and design technology and software to assist in future growth and procurement at the end of a product life cycle.
Associates Degree minimum. Bachelor's degree preferred. Related Experience:
5 + years of work experience in technical troubleshooting of audio visual technology and broadcast technology
Additional Desired Skills:
- Inventory Management experience
- Troubleshooting experience in Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams;
- Advanced problem solving and abstract thinker that combines ability to solve problems and/or identifies better ways to meet customer needs.
- Broadcast and Audio Visual Technology Installation techniques
- General building services maintenance knowledge
- Experience working with design and video production software, including Adobe suite products, is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience in working in live productions or a production studio is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience in formal project reporting and the management of stakeholder communication
- Cares deeply about the attention to detail and the work ethic that supports internal and external clients in a positive manner.
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.