Janssen Supply Group, LLC, a member of Johnson &
Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Training Specialist/Scientist.
The position will be based in Raritan, NJ or Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is a global organization responsible for producing
and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its
primary focus, this group collaborates with Research & Development and
Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health
concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic,
Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com
for more information.
The Sr. Training Specialist/Scientist will:
- Support the quality organization in the
optimization and implementation of the training program by training others,
developing training content and developing trainers (through a ‘train the
- Develop and deliver technical training and
continuing education programs to laboratory staff and others.
- Develop and assess the curricula that meets
Stability Operations needs and ensure proper compliance.
- Conduct systematic training needs assessments with
- Identify training opportunities through review of
investigations/ CAPA, industry trends, collaboration of Knowledge Owners and
best practices (e.g., Training within Industry, LOTF, across J&J Pharma
- Support Knowledge Owner development with training
- Utilize lean concepts as part of the training program
and curricula oversight.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure
incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements in
the training program (e.g., moving from method-specific training to technique
- Coordinate with lab managers, cell leaders, SMEs,
and others to conduct systematic needs assessments and develop training plans
for identified disciplines in the lab and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Supports others in the development of training
material and ensues it meets training requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (or
equivalent degree) is required.
- A degree focused in a Life or Physical
Science related discipline is highly preferred.
- An advanced degree (MS, PhD, PharmD, MD,
etc) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an
analytical laboratory (e.g., QC or Stability testing Laboratory) is
- A minimum of 3 years training experience is
- Strong understanding of Lab Operations and
Quality processes/systems in a cGMP Lab setting is required.
- Strong understanding of cGMPs is required.
- Knowledge of Lab Systems (e.g., LIMs,
Documentum, Non-conformance handling, Change Control, software system) is
- Qualified Trainer and/or other training
certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated Lean Concepts/ process
excellence experience (e.g., Green Belt) is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation and
project management with usage of PM tools is preferred.
- Ability to incorporate instructional design
methodology and adult learning principles into training materials is
- Ability to communicate complex technical
information to a variety of audiences is preferred.
- This position
will be located in Raritan, NJ or Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10%
domestic and international travel depending on business needs.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function