Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 244 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The selected candidate will be a member of PayPal's Global Back Office. In this role, you will support the execution of world-class cash management and global payment practices, enabling PayPal to scale with its rapid growth while ensuring strong controls. Flexibility to change and move at a fast pace is importantDuties & Responsibilities:
• Execute daily wire transfers to support global Treasury and PayPal Business Units
- Meet service level agreements for timely execution with zero defects
- Build monthly operating dashboard for presentation to Sr. Management
- Process new bank account and pp.com account requests
- Support M&A Treasury integrations to PayPal ecosystem
- Support Treasury Workstation and payment request systems upgrades and implementations
- Recommend process and controls improvements
- Ensure integrity of bank data in PayPal Treasury's system
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Treasury policies
- 4-6 years of Treasury experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.