CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who
want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining
global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems. Job Description
- Engage with product owners to create wireframes and mockups and design interactions
- Help build a reactive universal app employing technologies such as ReactJS.
- Design and build proof-of-concepts on next generation UI applications
- Participate in demos and code reviews
- Support multiple teams on their UI requirements
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in UI/UX development
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS4
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Web Components and/or Polymer
- Experience with Node.js, functional reactive programming, and FLUX architecture
- Experience with UI/UX development across different mediums like mobile and tablet devices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.