Sr. Verification Engineer Job Description
In this position, you will be working within the Server Development Group (SDG) SOC design team, working on next-generation Xeon products/IPs for Server markets. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:Working as a part of the SOC Design team, duties include:
- Ensuring the logical design of a microprocessor satisfies the architectural specification
- Creating and optimizing the validation environment, tools and methodologies
- Developing or using checking software to compare model behavior against a specification
- Generating focused and random test cases, analyzing coverage and debugging failure cases
- Writing software to provide controllability and observability into the architectural model
- Analyzing micro-architectural features to identify possible problem areas
You must possess a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with at least 7 years of experience as a Logic Verification engineer. Additional qualifications include:
- Previous experience in pre-silicon or post-silicon validation/verification (preferred)
- Strong background in computer architecture
- Programming experience in C , Perl and Assembly
- Outstanding communication and team work skills
- Familiarity with hardware description languages
- Understanding of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and digital logic
Knowledgeable in Global functional verification areas such as:
Reset, Clocks, Fuses, Power management, Security, RAS, Design For Test(DFT), Design for Debug(DFD) and Emulation.QualificationsInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel's next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.