Reporting to the Sr. Director of Analytics, this position's primary responsibility is to manage and maintain the web analytics platform as part of the McAfee consumer online business. We focus on optimizing purchases and subscriber retention as users experience our web properties.
You will work with a high-performing cross-functional team that is collaborating on several different acquisition projects with the focused goal of optimizing our acquisition channels.
Your expert understanding of clickstream data analysis will be invaluable as you and a small team instrument our web pages for detailed funnel analysis in Adobe analytics. You'll champion the teams through the entire analysis lifecycle, from data architecture, data structuring and collection, tag deployment, analysis and reporting. You'll also be a voice for data quality and integrity, and make sure the analysis that comes out of these frameworks is interpreted correctly from a statistical perspective.
- Deliver web data architecture and design for several concurrent optimization projects
- Implement the data collection tags on the web pages using tag management solution Tealium
- Configure new reports as per the design and set up dashboards in Adobe analytics interface
- Provide training to various business stakeholders on building reports and dashboards
- Lead the cross functional teams with the data and business insights
Mandatory soft skills:
- Flexibility in ambiguity - technical requirements will be developing in parallel with the web data architecture you design
- Proactive and collaborative - a type-A personality that is energized to solve the problem, lead the team in this domain, and inherently help manage the project success
- Communication - excellent ability to interact with all levels of technical and business stakeholders
Mandatory technical skills and qualifications:
- Implementation experience with Adobe Analytics or Omniture or SiteCatalyst
- Demonstrated experience with development tasks within a tag management solution (e.g. Tealium or other)
- One or more roles in an online commerce environment
- MS Excel data analysis
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
Candidate must be very personable.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.