Sr. Web Developer
The Sr. Web Developer is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise level web-based applications. This individual will also work with users to determine business needs and requirements. In addition, they will be responsible for maintaining design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets, and the enforcement of established standards and best practices. The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and be comfortable working in a varied, and fast paced environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
Develop and deliver code that delivers immersive digital experiences for desktops, internet and mobile devices. These will include websites, applications, emails, and other types of digital marketing materials.
• Working with client server developers to interface web applications and services.
• Communicate progress, risks, expectations and other key project metrics to customers and team members
• Research and evaluate technical solutions to determine design options and trade-offs.
• Conduct proof of concepts for software tools/technologies related to application or process development.
• Produce graphical assets for a variety purposes such as websites, windows apps, emails, promo images etc.
• Ensure all designs and solutions are appropriately documented.
• Other Duties as Assigned
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.