*THIS POSITIION DOES NOT SUPPORT CORP TO CORP!!!*
*MUST BE W2 ELIGIBLE!!!*
- Provide engineering support for wireless access points, antennas, cabling, switches, and controllers in support of the Resort Hotels Wi-Fi Program
- Ensure documentation and configurations are updated for wireless access points, antennas, cabling, and controllers
- Conduct and/or review wireless RF surveys and interpret results
- Perform post installation Wi-Fi validation and performance testing
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' industry experience with enterprise Wi-Fi networks, preferably Aruba deployments in a hospitality environment
- Solid understanding of Wi-Fi RF characteristics and signal propagation, including experience working with predictive and active surveys using tools comparable to Airmagnet Spectrum Analyzer
- Understanding of enterprise wireless authentication methods including 802.1x, EAP, RADIUS, etc.
- Experience with wireless packet captures and analysis
- Solid understanding of switch and VLAN configurations
- Solid understanding IP networking fundamentals and ability to work with LAN network engineers
- Solid wireless network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
- Documentation experience (creation and maintenance). Experience with Word, Visio, and PowerPoint creating and maintaining SOPs, maintenance plans, network diagrams, etc.
- Ability to assist in the development of Bills of Material and technical statements of work
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
Preferred Qualifications Preferred Qualifications
- Cisco Wireless Certification is a plus (CCNP, CWAP)
- Other industry wireless certification is a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
Required Education Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent expAbout TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.