At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for directing the development of detailed plans/schedules for all corrective and preventative maintenance, surveillance, post maintenance test, and modifications within an assigned work week. Utilizes leadership experience from previous Operations supervisory or other department managerial position to efficiently and effectively carry out duties. During the execution week, responsible for ensuring the On-line Risk profile, Technical Specifications, and Plant Procedures are adhered to. Directs the implementation of the work week schedule in a safe, effective, and efficient manner during execution week. Crosses all organizational boundaries working with all departments and designated Project Managers to solve conflicts which challenge schedule safety and performance. Responsible for ensuring fleet and Station goals are met during their respective execution week. Coaches and mentors other members Work Management and Station personnel . This is not an automatic progression position for Work Week Managers. Sites fill the number of Sr. Work Week Manager positions based on business need and requires former FLS experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Direct and Coordinate the detailed schedule development for the assigned work week to ensure Technical Specification and Maintenance Rule compliance and maintain online risk are coordinated to minimize safety challenges and effectively and efficiently implement the schedule
- Direct, with minimal oversight, the assigned work week schedule execution ensuring Technical Specifications and Maintenance Rule compliance while maintaining online Risk are coordinated to minimize safety challenges and effectively and efficiently implement the schedule
- Provide direction, with minimal oversight, to all department planners, schedulers, Project Managers, and other support personnel for the development of an effective and accurate schedule execution.
- Directs schedule execution to meet the Work Management Process Key Indicators.
- Manage priority emergent work for their assigned work week.
- Evaluate scheduling execution performance analysis data and develop a weekly performance analysis report to assist in the development of corrective actions at the weekly P. A. R meeting.
- Assist in forced outage coordination as required.
- Coach, mentor, and develop other members of the work management organization and fulfill requirements covered below in Job Scope section.
- HS Diploma with a minimum of 12 years general power plant experience including good plant system knowledge including 5 Years Supervisory and leadership experience
- Must have good interdepartmental communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in a previous position of responsibility such as Ops Shift Manager, Ops Shift Supervisor or Maintenance FLS/, Engineering, work management exempt supervisory position
- Extensive knowledge of plant operations and systems (Former or current license or SRO certification, or at least 4 years Work Week Manager experience meets this requirement. If not, panel review by CFAM and one peer SFAM will determine if this is met)
- Strong personal computer (PC) scheduling knowledge
- Current or former SRO License/Certification
- Engineering or technical degree
- Responsible for interdepartmental communication and working relationships to control work scope vs. schedule content Also responsible for schedule execution which affects maintenance performance, unit reliability and unavailability, and station goals.
- Additionally, Band 4 WWMs independently
- Assess and communicate on-line risk
- Lead site HIT teams sponsoring major improvement efforts
- Develop new processes and expectations for flow of information
- Act on behalf of the Unit outage manager or Cycle Manager
- Act as an On - Line Project Manager for major evolutions
- Act as an OCC member during refueling and maintenance outages
- Can manage forced outage plans
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster