Sr. Workplace Strategic Planner
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sr. Strategist to join our team to drive strategic space planning and optimize space utilization, including analyzing space (CAFM) to ensure real-time occupancy management. You will also work on the development of dynamic tools, processes and reports to provide the highest level of service to our internal customers as well as build relationships with key stakeholders to develop program requirements. This key role will also manage the MAC team to ensure the timely delivery of reconfigurations and larger furniture projects. Responsibilities
• Manage the global space portfolio, focused on data accuracy
• Initiate & meet with executives and team leads to effectively plan for current & future space needs
• Research and develop programming and business requirements for all business units,
with a focus on R&D
• Responsible for the accuracy of effective use of seat count reporting & space utilization
• Develop training resources to drive best practices for utilization of space globally
• Manage the administration & accuracy of the CAFM system
• Proactively capture new floor plans from architects and integrate them into the CAFM
• Evaluate the effectiveness of our systems to ensure that we are utilizing the correct tools
for our requirements.
• Manage reconfigure and full scale projects
• Manage the MAC and Planning teams and large-project moves to meet occupancy requests (Bay
Area) Basic Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in architecture, engineering, interior design, construction management or related field of study.
- 5+ years of experience in a role responsible forworkplace, space planning, moves, adds and changes or highly related skills.
- CAD expertise for interior design, with experience fit planning
• Excellent verbal communication & influencing skills, staff management & written communications
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with moderate direction
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & deliver on commitments consistently
• Ability to work effectively with teams across the global portfolio (different time zones)
- Campus planning for at least 2,000 seats supporting multiple team requirements