Ensure that The Coca-Cola Company ingredients, formulas, products, labels, packages, promotional materials and marketing communications comply with U.S. food laws and with company policies.
Support Innovation & commercialization compliance by providing scientific and regulatory expertise on new product concept/new ingredients.
Support and lead the development and implementation of harmonised approaches in regards to compliance and risk assessments.
Develop and manage internal processes, databases and tools to facilitate all SRA compliance processes
- Lead, manage and coordinate SRA support for innovation and compliance projects, represent SRA function in charters and act as SRA interface with innov ation teams.
- Review and approve product formulations and ingredients through the established Company's processes (Clarity, PICASSO, PARs, etc.) for technical compliance with applicable regulations and Company policies
- Prepare and approve labels (text and visuals) and other communication materials required for innovation projects.
- Support and lead as appropriate the claims generation and substantiation process ensuring submission and aiming to conclude on scientifically substantiated ideal claims translated into consumer language.
- Prepare and approve through the Claims and Communications Approval Process (CCAP) the technical claims on product labels, Company advertising and other materials.
- Participate in Trade or Professional Associations, such as those representing the soft drink or food industry, flavour industry, etc., and International Organizations related to Food Science and Regulations.
- Collaborate closely with R&D to facilitate appropriate SRA inputs into the product development area in an efficient and timely manner ensuring local specifics are captured in initial stage of formulae development.
- Collaborate with Quality for product, technologies and ingredient assessment for new and existing products.
- Master's degree in Food Science or Nutrition or related science background.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years product compliance, commercialization and innovation in the food, beverage or pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to work in multi-lingual environment
- Work across multiple and distributed locations
- Ability to travel @40% for this role.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top