Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Technologies is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant, Sales Planning & Strategy
to join our team in Charlotte, NC
The Senior Consultant, Sales Planning & Strategy, works with sales management, sales operations, training and marketing to develop and implement programs to improve both the quality and quantity of sales activities and sales of company products during each stage of the customer buying process. The person in this role will develop measurement models and use diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs.Role Responsibilities
- Recommend strategic priorities, establishing sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods in order to maintain and improve the company's competitive advantage in the market
- Make recommendations for allocating marketing and sales force resources, as well as promoting customer targeting activities and territory management
- Manages a team responsible for driving sales planning and strategy improvements
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- Oversees the development of new models and diagnostic tools
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and end-to-end operational objectives of the group
- Ensures that systems and metrics are being deployed and used appropriately across the management team
- Guides and deploys the strategic direction within the area of responsibility
- Works across functions to ensure metrics and procedures are used effectively
- Manages the implementation of regional training programs
Why work with us?
- Advanced knowledge of Six Sigma/LEAN
- Advanced knowledge of sales planning and strategy
- 15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 7+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill or equivalent experience
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Sales Operations Job Family Group
Job ID: R20759
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.