About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
• Supports the development of pricing strategy by owning the analysis and insight development across the PCH portfolio.
• Responsible for assessing market trends and modeling pricing scenarios, and monitoring pricing execution to determine pricing guidelines
• Develop scenario models to identify key price points and gaps to competitors (i.e., elasticities, pack-price curves, competitive forecasting)
• Analyze competitor pricing moves and category trends
• Mine price compliance data for patterns and opportunities
• Develop and communicate guidelines to the Sales and Marketing organizations based on pricing execution patterns
• Support customer teams in their efforts to build customer pricing proposals
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics)
• 3-5 years of CPG or Consumer Health experience in a Sales Finance, Trade Planning, or Pricing role
• Experience analyzing data from Nielsen or IRI
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
• Analytical proficiency and experience performing complex data analytics
• Demonstrated track record in working independently and entrepreneurially
• Strong communication skills with excelling collaboration and influencing ability
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.