Job Description: Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components. Responsibilities may include: the design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience or a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline and 8 years of experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital electronics, logic design and verification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital design methodologies and tool flow
- Minimum of 5 years experience in RTL, Verilog, System Verilog or Object Oriented programming skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience of OVM/UVM
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.