Position Overview :
As part of a global team within the Strategic Security Department, the analyst role will involve reporting directly to the Senior Information Assurance Manager responsible for The Strategic Cyber Threat Intelligence Program and management of complex cyber Investigations. Responsibilities :
- Operate the Strategic Cyber Threat Intelligence Cycle: collection, analysis, dissemination and mitigation efforts relating to priority threats targeting the Company's technology infrastructure, intellectual property, and other sensitive information
- Provide tactical and operational analysis in support of complex investigations
- Collaborate with Information Technology's Cyber Threat Intelligence Team within the Security Operations Center
- Provide secondary analysis of intelligence from 3 rd party intelligence feeds
- Integrate cyber intelligence into physical security and traditional threat analysis and investigations
- Prepare briefs for senior leaders across the Company's business functions on risk and mitigation strategy
- Produce intelligence products designed to enable the senior leadership decision making process
- Minimum five years of experience working in federal law enforcement, civilian or military intelligence agency with experience in providing analytical support in complex cyber investigations
- Knowledge of the intelligence cycle from threat prioritization and collection management, through analysis and dissemination
- Understanding of how cyber threats intersect with traditional threats
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to develop and present technically complex matters in non-technical terms
- Ability to work in a team environment and deliver consistent results with limited resources
- Experience in information security threat, vulnerability and risk assessments
- Knowledge of information technology including network, workstation, mobile, cloud and application security
- Four year college degree
- Preferred professional certifications, CISSP
- United States Government security clearance or ability to successfully obtain.
Bachelor's in Information Systems or related fieldLeadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.