SSD Performance, Power, Thermal Validation Architecture
You must possess a Bachelor of Science, a Master of Science or a PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field mainly related to Fluid Dynamics.
- Minimum of 8 years of technical background in heat transfer, thermal engineering and test/validation techniques.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical background in either System or Platform design relating to passive and active forced air & liquid thermal solutions
Experience preferred in the following areas:
- Healthy sense of paranoia for bugs and a strong sense of quality
- Familiar with customer storage usage models for client and or data center
- A deep technical background in either System or Platform design relating to passive and active forced air thermal solutions
- Excellent ability to logically organize and clearly present experimental data is a must.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.