SSD Performance, Power, Thermal Validation Technician Job Description
We are looking for someone passionate and interested in working in one of Intel's fastest growing segment. In this position, you will be supporting the team responsible for performance, power, and thermal PPT analysis for Intel SSDs. Responsibilities include:
- Assemble HW/System, Flash BIOS, Firmware
- Install/Boot/Configure/Assemble CRB platforms per documentation
- Installing operating systems and other needed applications. Basic trouble shooting skills appropriate response to error messages related to setup and installation.
- General mother board components/PC level basic knowledge
- Basic understanding of features and differences between platforms and/or products
- Installation and replacement of basic hardware and PC components
- Installation, configuration and use of 3rd party applications S/W as called out in test suitesQualifications Education:
Candidate should possess an associates degree or at least 2 years experience working in a thermal lab setting. Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience interpreting technical instructions and developing detailed process documentation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with wind tunnels and airflow measurement systems.
- Minimum of 1 years of industry experience in storage protocols SATA, SAS, or PCIe .
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with both Windows Server and Linux Ret Hat operating systems.
- Experience with Agilent and National instruments data acquisition tools and softwares.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools, digital multimeter, anemometers, drill press, and soldering iron.
- Knowledge of enterprise SSD thermal testing standards and methodologies.
- Proven working experience in lab and production environment on a daily basis, and balancing multiple priorities effectively.
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment with multiple sources of inputs and requests.
- Ability to maintain lab inventory and track location of assets.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.