SSD Samples Analyst Job Description
The SSD Sample Analyst is a member of the Non-Volatile Solutions Marketing Sample team. This team is responsible for supporting NSG PMM customer sample strategy on Free/Paid models. The Sample Analyst is responsible for their suite of products in Engineering ES and Qualification QS Sample phase status and responsible for understanding customer demands and work closely with cross functional teams to communicate and manage the execution release through the warehouse and processing networks to customers.
Other Job Duties Include (but are not limited to)
- Understand Marketing timelines and qualification schedules in support of product launch plans.
- Release Inventory upon product schedules and materials requirements. - - Identifies schedules, coordinates and expedites material movement and resolves issues.
- Forms partnership with, Product Marketing, Supply Chain Planners, and Engineering.
- Responds to customer requests or sample events as they occur.
- Work on process improvement and projects that makes sample supply more efficient and lean.
- Helps to process orders: this includes approving orders and communicating with our customer's Inside Sales Representatives.
Required Experience/Skills 3 years of experience using SAP Support tools Strong understanding of data center SSD products Prior experience working in PC and Data Center Markets (with customers) Preferred Qualifications: - Industry experience in storage protocols SATA, SAS, or PCIe - Operations and planning experienceInside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.