SSD Validation Engineer Job Description
This position provides an exciting and challenging technical opportunity to drive validation activities related to PCI Express and SATA Solid State Drives and next generation memory products. SSDs are the future of storage and Intel is focused on expanding its presence in the datacenter. In this position you will be on the leading edge of SSDs and their connectedness with datacenter platforms. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: Develop automation strategies to create test content for validation of datacenter class SSDs. Plan, develop, and integrate test scenarios into a diverse system environment using various automation and test tools.Qualifications Education:
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related field and 2 years of experience in object oriented programming in Python, C, C or Working knowledge of platform ingredients: CPU, Memory, OS etc.
Inside this Business Group
- 2 years experience with Object oriented programming.
- 1 year experience with Python.
- 2 Years experience developing and debugging code in the Windows and/or Linux environments.
- 1 Year experience working on validation activities
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.