Candidate will provide finance support for SSG inventory and related variances. This p osition requires an understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values. Key Responsibilities
- Responsibilities touch upon various segments of the business and across finance and non-finance stakeholders. Areas include group completion of forecasting and reporting of actual results
- Interact with and present analytical findings to various stakeholders in finance and manufacturing operations.
- Critical functional support through business process ownership on recurring activities
- Responsible for reporting deliverables for QBR, AOP/Commit, Close and KPMG reporting
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Master's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.