Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide Middle Office support to our Fixed Income Trading Desks, Portfolio Managers, new business, Accounting, Data-Help, external vendors, custodians, brokers and our technology team.
- Support all Fixed Income trading activity through the use of various technology platforms
- Identify and resolve the root cause of all issues
- Maintain applications, perform tests, provide requirements to vendors and our internal IT department to enhance and build out our proprietary technology
- Continually seek best practice for current processes and procedures
- Be knowledgeable of all systems and their downstream effects with a focus on maintaining standards
- Support IT with requirements needed for new business and regulations
- Seek automation when possible and to continuosly improve upon existing processes
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in Fixed Income Trade Operations.
- Perfered System experience: Fixed Income Trading Platforms (OMS) CRD, Minerva, Aladdin, Tradeweb, MarketAxess, SWIFT, Collateral Management (CMW, Protocol, COLLINE, etc.), MBS Optimizers (Alpha TBA Mortgage Master or MBS Expert), Omgeo Products such as CTM and ALERT, Bloomberg, and Accounting platforms such as Portia or RKS.
- Exceptionally technology-oriented with the ability to learn applications quickly; will consider candidates with programming backgrounds as that would be seen as a plus.
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.