Accountemps is partnered with a manufacturing company in south San Diego seeking a strong Staff Accountant to join their team.
The Staff Accountant duties are as follows;
1. Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
2. Performs month end and year end closing process including preparation of journal entries.
3. Prepares financial statement.
4. Prepares quarterly consolidation package for headquarters.
5. Prepares schedule of expenses and analyze the variance between plan and actual.
6. Reconciles Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts.
7. Reviews journal entries prepared by AP and AR.
8. Controls and coordinates fixed asset.
9. Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
10. Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
11. Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
12. Prepares various reports to management as required.
13. Interface with outside auditors during audit and tax preparation.
14.Assist management in the preparation of budget.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant five years of working experience.
• Master's Degree in Accounting of Business Administration is a plus but not required.
• A hand on full cycle accounting experience is required.
• Experience in manufacturing company is a plus but not required.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Should your background and skill set be a match please email your updated resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.