Crowe Horwath is adding a Staff Accountant to support the accounting and finance office for our high-profile client engagement in Sacramento, CA. This position requires knowledge and application of accounting principles and procedures, governmental accounting and budgeting as well as the uniform accounting system. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in the financial organization and procedures of the State of California and related laws, rules, and regulations.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor Degree
• 2 to 4 years’ accounting experience
• Experience with AP, AR and GL
• FI$Cal (PeopleSoft) experience desired
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems
• Ability to identify and document solutions to complex problems with accuracy
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• An aptitude for learning and working with technology
Crowe Horwath Overview
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe assists public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With 30 offices and over 3,000 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world, consisting of more than 140 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 400 cities around the world.