TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center - Smyrna, TN TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
is a 109-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 500 employees and more than 300 physicians on staff. StoneCrest, TriStar Health's newest hospital, offers a full array of services including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, women's services, neurosciences, sleep services, orthopedics and oncology. Patient care and satisfaction is a primary focus, which is demonstrated by its accreditations and award-winning programs. TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
is looking for a Staff Assistant - Physical Therapy (PRN/As Needed).
Must have flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Busy and growing outpatient rehabilitation clinic is looking for a front desk team member to:
- Register patients
- Schedule appointments
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits
- Obtain insurance authorizations/approvals
- Provide excellent customer service to our patients, referral sources, and clinicians
- Previous medical front office experience preferred
- Previous experience with hospital and/or medical office software applications preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Co mpetent with the use of computers and Microsoft Office products
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom