Seeking an innovative, experienced staff auditor who would like to be a part of our outstanding audit department. This position will conduct financial and operational audits by examining and verifying accounting, operational or other records as well as evaluate procedures of internal and/or external organizations to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems. In addition, we strive to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of business operations and processes, and recommend opportunities to improve. Outside of formal audits, there will be opportunities to assist the business operations teams on developing solutions to risk management and control problems utilizing formal education and professional judgment. This specific position will focus more heavily on supporting Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Corporate Services audits. Audit experience related to those areas will be a strong plus.
Position of trust: Yes, this role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internal candidates, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Talent Consultant.
Minimum Qualifications: * Either CPA or CIA is required
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience including having demonstrated deep foundational knowledge of risk & controls.
* 5 years of previous audit experience is required.
* The position involves frequent travel to participate in audit engagements at Intel sites in the US and around the world.
* This position requires the ability to work with audit teams and work well with audit clients.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential in order to understand complex business processes quickly and document audit procedures and results in work papers.
* Strong finance technical skills are also required, including the ability to quickly analyze and synthesize data as part of conducting audit testing. Integrated Audit experience (i.e. logical access, change control, application controls, etc.) is a plus.
In summary, primary skills include communication, influence, analytical mindset as well as audit techniques. Other important skills are action orientation, discipline, and strong attention to detail.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.