Come join the Finance Data Solutions Team as a Staff Business Systems Analyst. This role will work with key finance stakeholders to deliver high priority analytics and reporting for mission critical financial initiatives. We are looking for someone who has a passion for the data!!!!
A thought leader who partners and works across major boundaries (organizations, business processes, systems, programs) to assess best ways to apply and leverage technology and processes to solve business requirements and optimize for Intuit.
Synthesizes requirements from multiple Business Units (BU's) and Functional Groups (FG's) to drive, together with the business analysts and business process owner, holistic business and technology solutions, inclusive of processes and data usage elements.
Translates concepts into business and product requirements, manage the continued refinement of vision into tactical deliveries, and completely own and be accountable for an outstanding user experience.
Determines innovative ways to leverage out of the box system functionality and minimize customization as much as possible.
Synthesizes issues, risks, proposals and gaps and makes recommendations, then drives and influences in partnership with the business process owner, technology decisions to be made by the Sr. Leadership Team.
Drives technology solutions to address business requirements that are consistent with architecture strategy and across a multi-year horizon.
Identifies and proposes solutions to organizational gaps to improve ability to effectively achieve business objectives.
Contributes to a culture that is agile, user-focused, and based on rapid execution of small, measurable successes.
Responsible for multiple systems or data domains.
Ensures solution aligns with the strategy and business objectives.
- Bachelors Degree, with 6-8+ yrs related information systems experience and 3-5+ years in business intelligence.
- Deep domain knowledge of finance business processes
- Background in financial reporting and analytics, familiarity with SaaS operational metrics
- Solid experience in reporting tools like Business Objects, Microstrategy and Tableau
- Solid background in business intelligence, data warehousing, and information management.
- Preferred experience in budgeting tools like Tidemark
- Preferred experience as a business systems analyst in Hyperion Systems
- Prior experience with Big 4 or within an internal transformation team at a large company
- Strong team player with energy, enthusiasm and detail orientation to produce high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in clear concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- SQL coding and data modeling experience.
- Experience working with large data sets and "Big Data" infrastructure.
- Experience with predictive analytics or machine learning tools like R, Python, Azure, etc.
- Experience evaluating enterprise technology options and impact analysis
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies
- Solution proposals and business cases driven to approval and implementation
- Technology prototyping, testing, and data conversion strategies
- Contributions to the technology and Business Unit/Functional Group roadmaps
- Analyses of technology gaps and potential synergies between the process and roadmaps
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) appropriate for project teams and business leaders
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Business Systems Analyst - Workforce Analyst Group Manager - Technology Vendor Management Office (VMO) Senior Business Analyst Senior Business Analyst Senior Systems Engineer See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.