Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
- Develop, Design, and Manage the user experience for Consumer, Issuers, Merchants and Developers
- Build a world-class User Experience solution that supports the needs of the Visa digital solutions team and products
- Lead large scale global projects
- Contribute and support strategic goals of organization
- Act as a change agent, sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products
- Foster a deep and rewarding collaboration with the Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and our customers
- Build the supporting documentation to insure success of a healthy User Experience team while delighting our customers.
- Help maintain and build an easy to follow User Interface Guideline
- Provide a thought leadership in translating insightful business, product, user data to understand our customers needs through research, interviews, testing, collaboration, and brainstorming
- Capture, develop, and deliver ideas/processes that can help our patent portfolio
- Be an advocate for our customers
- 5+ years in related professional work
- Experience in consumer payment, e-commerce is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in computer and mobile platforms (Apple and Android)
- Passionate about creating great user experiences to the point of obsession
- Experience designing world class user interfaces for the web and mobile.
- Knowledge of visual, UI and interaction design principles with an eye for details and consistency.
- Passionate about new web technologies and web techniques to help you build next gen user experiences.
- Experience and understanding of Product Management and the agile process
- Be able to stand by your designs and provide solid rationale to backup your decision
- Set the tools standards for the team and be an expert in the use of those tools
- A strong practical point of view of User Experience
- Proven ability to work independently, provide guidance and direction to help others attain their goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- B.S./B.A degree
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Videos To Watch
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.