Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
At Digital and Mobile, we are focused on creating smarter payment solutions that provide fast, easier ways to pay with your phone, web and other digital devices wherever you are - remote or proximity payment.
The Digital and Mobile team is looking for talented engineers to drive the evolution of mobile payment solutions and to build Visa's enterprise mobile enablement practice.
You will work closely with UX, product management, and other teams to conceive, design, and create unique payment capabilities on the web channels. Your code will be rock solid and built to perform on multiple platforms & environments. You will be also work closely with various stakeholders to help establish web development standards.
You will drive development of multiple applications, prototype new applications and feature ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of web development.
We are looking for someone with serious UI Development skills, strong interests in all things related to UI, and a passion for delivering high quality, rock-solid frontend. Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop next generation payment applications, write solid code following best development practices
- Work as a part of scrum team executing the products requirements working with UX, product management and other teams in an agile manner
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Develop web framework and UI based on best practices
- Execute POCs for visionary initiatives
- Work independently and provide guidance to junior developers
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 8 years of experience in UI development
- Knowledge of UI technologies - React/Angular/Backbone and MVC design pattern
- Passion for user experience
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design. (required)
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, source control (GIT, SVN etc) and peer code-reviews (required)
- Knowledge web and OWASP security practices
- Experience with build tools (Maven, Gradle etc)
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate web applications to server side systems
- Very good understanding in all phases of SDLC, security requirements, multi-tier application development, deep understanding of network protocols, test driven development, SDK development - maintenance and support
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Sound planning, organizational and problem solving skills, excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects
- Ability to convey development concepts related to network, application, and systems - to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives
- Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.