Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories. Job Description
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. Our goal is to become the gold standard for IAM world-wide, and we are already on our way, recently winning Oracle's annual Identity Management Innovation award!
We are seeking a Staff Info. Security Engineer with an in-depth understanding of Privileged Access Management tools and business processes, the ability to plan and lead deployments and upgrades, and participate in disaster recovery planning and exercises.
Qualified candidates will possess a high level of curiosity and the desire to participate in building the best IAM solution in the world.Qualifications
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- 4+ Years of privileged access management domain expertise working in a highly scalable environment, preferred tools include Remote Password Manager (RPM), Total Privilege Access Manager (TPAM), and Unix Privilege Manager (UPM)
- 4+ Years of database development experience; Microsoft and Oracle
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, including:
- addresses and masks
- Basic routing
- Use of IP utilities to identify system configuration or network issues.
- Unix Experience
- Advanced administrator skills
- Ability to troubleshoot/edit system files such as (x)inetd.conf and sshd_conf
- Use of OpenSSL utility to create and analyze certificates and create certificate chains, troubleshoot SSL/TLS connectivity
- Windows Experience
- Advanced administrator skills
- Experience with modifications to XML configuration files
- Familiarity with the windows registry and how to edit
- Shell/Perl/PowerShell scripting experience
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the password management and PAM infrastructure
- Responsible for the documentation of the PAM infrastructure
- Proven experience in a support role of a platform or framework component within a highly scalable environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with and influence peers, stakeholders, and customers in support of proposed solutions
- Excellent organizational skills; able to work with a vast array of information and able to cope with rapidly changing information
- Work with a globally distributed team of IAM team members and customers; sometimes having to provide support outside of normal business hours and on weekends.
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree a plus
- CISSP is desirable
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.