Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is for a Staff Product Support Specialist in the Medium Voltage Transformer Team, part US Energy Organization in Nashville Tennessee. This team is responsible for managing and executing the front and back office functions to support the execution of our MV Transformer offer.
The Staff Product Support Specialist will be accountable for providing technical expertise to our Field Sales Organization through pre and post order activities and post shipment activities. Other responsibilities will include Supplier management for on time delivery, quality and profitability.
- Technical Assistance to Field Sales and Field Services
- Provide Technical Assistance for pre-and post order activities
- Provide support for warranty and non warranty activities
- Assist Field Services and dispatch Technicians as required
- Track and Monitor quotation quality for MV Transformers
- Track most commonly missed items and incorporate into MV Transformer Training Program
This job might be for you if:
- Electrical Engineering or related Degree
- Minimum of 10 years in the Medium Voltage Transformer Industry in the IEEE Market
- Accountable, self-motivated and proactive
- Solid and pragmatic problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of short and long term action items
- Solid understanding of Schneider Electric products and processes
- Ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of internal and external customers and suppliers (written and verbal skills required)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.