Staff Program Manager, Sales Systems
You are a proven program manager with exceptional project management, analytical and problem solving skills that is comfortable interacting with all levels, including executive management, sales, finance, engineering, and sales operations leaders and colleagues. You are able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information supporting a rapidly changing organization. You will have a level of integrity and drive to get things done. You're a self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who will take the initiative to improve them. Using your strong communication skills, you'll effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, juggling and accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and are able to work productively in a fast-paced, team- oriented environment with a great attitude. You're also able to analyze and anticipate the needs of your managers, business partners and their projects. You have the ability to perform professionally in a challenging environment, along with the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand. Responsibilities
- Proven ability to lead and mentor others; viewed as a leader and mentor and sought out for advice and council within and outside of direct team.
- Ability to lead and influence in a matrix environment is critical.
- Build strong partnerships and relationships with business and technical leaders.
- Function as a Project Manager that is accountable for overall solutions delivery of Sales Systems projects of varying complexity, from initiation to project closure.
- Execute all deliverables throughout the full project lifecycle. Agile project methodologies may need to be utilized based on the nature of the initiative. This includes execution of project deliverables by phase, coordination of internal & cross-functional resources, and regular project statuses in cadence agreed upon between the project team and business stakeholders.
- Develop and apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business.
- Identify and analyze improvements to the business - opportunities for increased competitive advantage, cost efficiency and revenue growth - to support the Global Sales Organization s strategic and operational goals.
- Partner with cross functional teams and Sales Systems project teams to produce requirements and design for business capabilities that align to LinkedIn s business and technology strategies.
- Develop visual current state and end state business architecture models that can be leveraged in analysis required for LinkedIn s various technology project opportunities - includes the maintenance of roles and capabilities, and the decomposition of business processes.
- Identify solutions using standard analysis techniques such as business process and information flow modeling, case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis.
- Own end-to-end process management.
- Publish related policies and procedures.
- Hands on responsibility for the status reports and project plan of each project time.
- 8+ years of business process analysis and system design experience.
- 4+ years of project management/coordination or relative consulting experience.
- Experience using multiple software development methodologies including one of the following: Waterfall or Agile/SCRUM.
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts.
- 6+ years experience planning IT strategy/roadmaps and deploying software initiatives.
- 4+ years experience using or configuring Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience leading a team of program managers.
- Outstanding leadership, facilitation and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- A broad enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- Must be systems-oriented, enjoy working with new tools, and be a self-motivated learner.
- Well-versed in software product/service market strategies
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture.
- The ability to apply architectural principles, methods, and tools to business challenges.
- Experience working in fast paced, high-growth, and results orientated environment that demands excellence.
- Ability to succeed in a highly collaborative team environment with multiple in-flight initiatives and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.