Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories. The Corporate Business Systems Quality Assurance (Finance) team provides testing support for Finance related applications for Visa. The team works closely with business owners of these services to deliver industry leading packaged software and custom developed solutions.
- The QA resource will play a key role to partner with the application Support and Development teams for Oracle ERP (Oracle eBusiness Suite R12) and other Finance applications such as SAP Ariba and Concur at Visa to ensure appropriate levels of quality assurance that meet Visa's standards.
- QA will be performed against global initiatives, enhancements, and day to day operational Production defects. Tasks include creation of Test Plans, Test Case Creation, Test Data Creation, Manual Testing, Issue Management Resolution and Documentation.
- Ability to comprehend complex Business requirements and Technical solutions, mapping into Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts.
- Promote a standardization of QA processes and a discipline of QA testing throughout the team using Visa's Test Management Methodology (TMM), assist to develop, execute, and standardize test plans.
- Manage defects from identification to completion. Assist to standardize reporting and metrics on deliverables by the QA team, including defect logging and status reporting.
- Partnering with staff deployed globally, including direct staff, vendors, and offshore partners.
- Understand application and platform dependencies and help define QA environment and infrastructure needs.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Information Technology.
- 4+ years of professional work experience in a Quality Assurance role or working in collaboration with a QA Team, implementing and applying industry best practices to design detailed test scripts and execution against those scripts.
- High level of techno-functional experience Oracle eBusiness Suite Procure to Pay (P2P) and Record to Report (R2R) modules, or SAP Ariba (P2P, Contract, Sourcing) and SAP Concur Expense management.
- Deep understanding of web based enterprise application architecture and related technologies such as web server, database and middleware.
- Familiarity with leading industry QA testing software and QA automation experience with web based enterprise applications, both on premise and on demand (Cloud) and integration between them.
- Experience taking complex business requirements and building a test suite to validate against the system design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with management, IT and Business partners.
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustain a high level of performance when scrutinized.
- Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude.
- Experience in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Ability to establish strong collaborative relationships with Business partners, team members, external vendors and system integrators on a daily basis to ensure quality assurance is performed in alignment with global initiatives and requirements across the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Advanced degree is a plus.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.