Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
Visa's Collaboration Technologies team is looking for curious, creative, and talented technologists to join Visa's
Collaboration Technologies team is looking for curious, creative, and talented technologists to join our growing team. We focus on delivering collaboration solutions that help Visa employees work at the pace of our growing business, solutions that employees enjoy, and providing training and coaching to ensure that our employees can get the most out of our solutions. If you love working as part of a collaborative technical team, enjoy technical challenges, are focused on excellent customer service, and have operational excellence in your DNA, this role may be an excellent opportunity for you.
Are you a rock star SharePoint Developer or an experienced SharePoint Manager? We are always interested in speaking to talented technologists, but this is not likely the role for you. The Sr. Staff SharePoint Platform Engineer position is an individual contributor role based in our growing Austin, TX office. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a SharePoint engineer and architect, focused on both SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online/ Office 365. This role is focused almost exclusively on the platform side of SharePoint and OneDrive, including operational excellence, disaster recovery, performance optimization, authentication, encryption, PowerShell, and 3rd level troubleshooting. While the role does not involve development, the ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of SharePoint development principles, the SharePoint app model, can review SharePoint development code, and will be a PowerShell rock star. S/He will also have a successful history as a technical lead on projects in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a track record of successfully delivering high quality solutions which meet project timelines. Engineers on the Collaboration Technologies team wear multiple hats and are expected to work across our entire technology stack. While this role will focus on SharePoint/Office 365/OneDrive, the ideal candidate will have a strong interest in learning new technologies, and will draw on a strong engineering and architectural foundation to be able to deliver enterprise solutions for our team, regardless of technology.Responsibilities
- Build and support large SharePoint server farms designed to meet both business and technical requirements (high availability, disaster recovery, WAN optimization, load balancing, at rest encryption, BLOB offloading, SSL, Kerberos, etc.)
- Deploy Visa branded solutions on the SharePoint platforms Serve as 3rd level support resource for existing SharePoint platforms, Office 365 (SharePoint Online & OneDrive), and other collaboration platforms
- Troubleshoot issues with OneDrive and sync clients
- Build, maintain, and test disaster recovery environments for SharePoint
- Communicate effectively with team members, consultants, and business partners
- Open, manage, and resolve support incidents with Microsoft and/or other vendors when incidents arise
- Troubleshoot complex technical incidents with multiple large SharePoint farms.
- Assist with maintenance of SharePoint environments through command line tools and PowerShell, possessing the ability to write complex PowerShell scripts for farm management and automation
- Proactively monitor system health and performance and automate routine tasks
- Advise employees and developers of governance and policies around SharePoint
- Able to work effectively as part of a highly collaborative team while independently prioritizing individual daily activities
- Work with developers and solutions teams to design integrations with other corporate applications and tools
- Solid understanding of patching and upgrade principles for SharePoint farms
- Independently able to learn new technologies in the collaboration space
- 5+ years' experience as a SharePoint engineer, working with large enterprise SharePoint farms
- Strong experience with Office 365, focused on SharePoint Online & OneDrive, including migration from on premise to cloud
- Experience working with On Premise and O365 SharePoint in a hybrid model
- Solid understanding of enterprise corporate environment extending beyond application platform to network, OS, client OS, browsers, DNS, WAN optimization, encryption, authentication, etc
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographical locations and time zones
- Experience and understanding of 3rd party tools related to SharePoint is a plus (AvePoint, Metalogix, Sharegate, etc)
- Strong conceptual and analytic thinking skills with the ability to independently drive timely resolution of complex issues
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them in to technical designs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with a broad group of business and technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Strong work ethic, a great sense of humor, high judgement, technically curious, and enjoys working with a team of equally talented individuals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.